Get A Beautiful Smile with Instant Orthodontics
By info on July 08, 2013
For those seeking the beautiful results of traditional orthodontics without the time, pain, or use of unsightly metal braces, instant orthodontics using porcelain veneers are a great alternative. Porcelain veneers can be used to transform the appearance of the teeth in as little as two dental visits; this is why they are often referred to as instant orthodontics. If you are looking for a cosmetic dentistry practice, we welcome you to schedule a consultation with the Southern Dental Implant Center.
How Are Porcelain Veneers Used as Instant Orthodontics?
Porcelain veneers are tooth-shaped shells used to improve the shape, size, shade, and alignment of the front teeth. Porcelain veneers are often referred to as instant orthodontics because they can be used to dramatically change the alignment and overall appearance of the teeth in as little as two dental visits as opposed to traditional orthodontics, which can take over a year to reach the desired results.
Porcelain veneers are used as instant orthodontics by correcting many of the issues traditional orthodontics are used to improve. Instant orthodontics with porcelain veneers can improve the appearance of mildly crooked teeth, make the teeth appear even, and close gaps between teeth.
The Benefits of Instant Orthodontics Over Traditional Orthodontics
Instant orthodontics treatment using porcelain veneers has many benefits over traditional orthodontics. Here are just a few of the reasons Memphis patients are choosing porcelain veneers as instant orthodontics over traditional metal braces.
- Immediate Results: With porcelain veneers treatment, you can have a beautifully straight and even smile in as few as two dental appointments. The results are immediate; with traditional orthodontics, it may take more than a year to reach the desired results.
- Comfortable and Pain-Free: The porcelain veneer procedure is generally considered painless, with any possible soreness resolving within a few days of treatment. Traditional metal braces, on the other hand, can be painful for the entire duration of orthodontics treatment. Regular tightening and jagged metal edges can leave the mouth constantly sore. Some even experience regular headaches as a result of the strain of metal braces.
- No Unsightly Metal Wires and Brackets: Metal braces can be embarrassing. Fortunately, instant orthodontics with porcelain veneers are an aesthetically pleasing treatment designed to create beautiful looking teeth in about two dental visits.
- Easily Maintained: Porcelain veneers are easy to care for and don't require more care than your own teeth, unlike braces, which need constant maintenance.
- Better Overall Aesthetics: Instant orthodontics using porcelain veneers can do more than just straighten the teeth. Porcelain veneers can also be used to mask dental imperfections like irregular tooth shape, size, and discoloration.
Schedule a Consultation at the Southern Dental Implant Center
A beautiful smile is only an appointment away. You can have a gorgeous smile once only achieved with metal braces in a fraction of the time with porcelain veneers instant orthodontics treatment. We welcome you to schedule a consultation at the Southern Dental Implant Center. We hope to hear from you soon!
Related to This
“I have been a patient of Dr. Jason Collier's for many years and have always been treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. His staff is the friendliest dental staff I have ever encountered and I highly recommend this office for any dental needs!” Kathleen M.